Say hello to my new constant companion for the next 4-6 weeks, then onto the next cast. If it heals well NO SURGERY!! :)
Super stoked the doctor said I could do whatever I want at the gym as long as it doesn’t hurt/agitate my ankle (so obviously that knocks out 75% of things, BUT I still get the other 25%!!)

Say hello to my new constant companion for the next 4-6 weeks, then onto the next cast. If it heals well NO SURGERY!! :)

Super stoked the doctor said I could do whatever I want at the gym as long as it doesn’t hurt/agitate my ankle (so obviously that knocks out 75% of things, BUT I still get the other 25%!!)

  1. for-time said: Noooooo! :(((
  2. smcfather said: Bummer, but at least you have the 25%!
  3. dustinwantsfun said: well that’s cute :P I rocked one for a few weeks as well, good luck
  4. tjheint said: What did you do? I must have missed the Tumblr
  5. the-frenchpress said: ouch!
  6. justbrooksy said: Oh no
  7. mandyisdandy posted this